Versatile, non-prescription antibiotic contains 300 mg oxytetracycline per ml.
Sterile, ready-to-use solution for use in beef cattle, non-lactating dairy cattle and calves, veal calves and swine is effective in the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Ideal for treatment of pneumonia, shipping fever complex, pinkeye, scours, footrot, leptospirosis, wound infections and more. Dosage: Cattle-3 ml deep IM or subcut per 100 lbs body wt; Swine-3 ml deep IM per 100 lbs body wt. 28 day slaughter withdrawal.
- For use in non-lactating dairy cattle and calves, beef cattle, veal calves and swine
- Delivers more active ingredient in a lower dose
- 300 mg oxytetracycline per ml
- Just 3 ml per 100 pounds body weight
- Provides sustained antibiotic blood levels for up to 4 days