A feed specifically developed for the senior and geriatric horse. It provides a softer, easier to chew and swallow diet. Our formula can be fed with forage, or it can be used as the sole ration for horses that are unable to eat hay or pasture. You may also add water to increase the ease of chewing and swallowing of the feed.
THE BENEFITS OF
SOUTHERN SUPREME SENIOR
- Enhanced with Tasco® kelp meal to better your horse’s mental attitude, immune function, and hoof quality. Kelp meal also reduces travel stress and overall nervousness and enhances muscling.
- Fixed formulas reduce the chance of a digestive upset.
- An increased level of fat provides increased calories (energy) per pound. This decreases the amount of grain necessary in the diet and reduces the incidence of colic and founder due to grain overload.
- Beet pulp to stimulate healthy fermentation.
- Digestible fiber sources and lower levels of sugar and starch for calm behavior.
- Antioxidants—such as: Vitamin E, C, and Selenium—reinforce a healthy immune system as well as reduce the possibility of muscle damage.
- Guaranteed L-Lysine level provides essential Amino Acid for protein utilization.
- Guaranteed Biotin and Methionine.
- Guaranteed levels of Vitamin E.
- Contains polysaccharide complex trace minerals to improve mineral utilization for excellent hoof health, strong immune function, robust reproductive performance, optimum skeletal development, superlative wound healing, and optimal enzyme activation.
- Fortified with probiotics, viable yeast, and enzymes for improved digestion.
|Crude Protein, Min||14.50%|
|Crude Fat, Min||6.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||15.00%|
|Iron, Min||150 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||170 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||90 ppm|
|Copper, Min||50 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||0.50 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||8000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
|Biotin, Min||1.50 mg/lb|
Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middling, Soy Hulls, Molasses, Soybean Meal, Beet Pulp Shreds, Vegetable Oil, Yeast Culture, Active Dry Yeast (Saccharomyces cervisiae), Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Dried Aspergillus orzaye Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Solubles, Dried Bacillus amyloiquefaciens Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Solubles, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Oligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Kelp Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Biotin, Lysine, DL-Methionine, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Ferric Choline, Polysaccharide Complex Zinc, Polysaccharide Complex Manganese, Polysaccharide Complex Copper, Polysaccharide Complex Cobalt, Anise Oil.